West End, London
£33643 - £39580 per annum
12 months ago
This leading professional regulator are recruiting an experienced Project & Implementation Manager to lead improvement and modernisation projects across the regulation directorate ensuring processes and procedures are fit for a modern regulator.
- To define and scope projects as required to achieve desired outcomes, ensuring optimal use of resources, minimal risk, and achieving value for money.
- Understanding business needs, ensuring that changes into operational areas must consider the impact on existing systems and processes, future developments, and other projects.
- To effectively manage and monitor activities against project plans, providing regular progress updates.
- Using reliable sources, interpret data to identify any trends or discrepancies in information.
- Produce and update project documentation.
- Develop effective working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Identifies problems and develops potential solutions in order to resolve.
- Prince 2 Practitioner (desirable) or demonstrable experience of working within a structured project environment.
- Excellent analytical, data interpretation, creative thinking & problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable ability to produce and present complex information as understandable reports and advice relevant to the various audiences.
- Highly numerate and with good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to easily understand the business needs, reflect that back with relevant questioning to confirm requirements and formulate execution of tasks.
Please forward your CV to me ASAP and I can forward the full JD and company details.