Up to £22000 per annum
26 days ago
Offering a flexible remote working pattern, a leading membership body for cycling enthusiasts are looking for a Scotland based Project and Data Administrator to provide administrative support for their expanding programmes across the country. This is a fixed term contract role until the end of March 2022.
Reporting to the Head of Development Scotland, the Project and Data Administrator will support their grant administration, reporting and project delivery:
- Supporting the Senior Project Officer with grant administration and project delivery
- Managing the project inbox and respond effectively to the general public
- Maintaining grant records, working with the finance team to ensure grant payments are accurate and timely
- Supporting grant recipient organisations, as required, with grant applications and monitoring and evaluation documentation
- Supporting the development team to ensure smooth delivery of projects
- Ensuring all project documentation is kept up to date
- Ensuring the accuracy and consistency of project data provided by grant recipients
As Project and Data Administrator, you will have strong experience in project administration, be confident managing large volumes of data using Excel, with the ability to engage and communicate with project partners, members and the general public.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV today. They are accepting applications on a rolling basis and so please get in touch as soon as possible if interested.
If you are looking for a new position and this is not the role for you, you can get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion on how we can help you with your next career move. TPP Recruitment specialise in the non-profit sector and cover temporary, permanent and contract roles across the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.