Up to £9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
over 1 year ago
End of March
My client, a leading children's communication charity, are looking for a dynamic and flexible project administrator to support the Senior Programmes Manager and team during a busy period. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain some exposure within a busy project team. You will be required to hit the ground running, demonstrate strong organisational skills, with some experience in a similar role. You will also have database experience, ideally with Raisers Edge.
- Meeting and workshop organisation: provide administrative support to meetings including coordinating dates, arranging venues and refreshments, managing invites and RSVPs, preparing papers, coordinating expense claims, providing admin support on the day, and taking minutes.
- Communications support: assist in the development of our online newsletters by gathering content from contributors, formatting articles and uploading documents onto our content management system.
- Project support: provide project support including monitoring enquiries, supporting the development, and proofing of project materials, updating web content, sending promotional materials, researching promotional opportunities, and liaising with external contacts as required.
- Stakeholder support: provide administrative support to our networks of stakeholders including Local Champions and Language Leaders keep contact information on stakeholder networks up to date and accurate.
- Support for written reports: assist the team in producing briefings, policy responses and other reports including proofreading, formatting, and checking references.
- Financial administration: provide financial administration across the Trust including processing invoices, expense claims, updating our financial records maintained in Excel, maintaining, and cross-referencing our hardcopy financial files and supporting with financial management tasks.
The role is paying £9 per hour. Please apply today!