Up to £15.32 per hour
about 2 months ago
About the role
An independent charity bringing about better health and health care for people in the UK is looking for a Programme Administrator to join them on a 6-month temporary basis. This is a brand new role arising from expansion and extra funding, and offers a hybrid working model with at least 4 days in the London office over a period of 4 weeks and the rest from home.
As the Programme Administrator, you will support the newly established Collaboration team, whose focus is to develop a clear campaigning voice to reach audiences across the public, private and third sector on movements relating to national health, and to call on policy makers, sector leaders, and the public to invest in policies known to create the conditions for healthy lives. You will support the small start-up style team in the delivery of activities involved with building a new initiative, being flexible to cover a range of support required.
Your responsibilities can include providing high quality and efficient administrative support to all work streams, making travel arrangements for the team, providing executive assistant support to the Head of the Collaboration, supporting programme delivery, including the maintenance of project plans and budget, the improvement of systems and processes and supporting the commissioning of external agencies and suppliers. You will also liaise with internal and external stakeholders and support the team in managing any external events.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience of working in an administrative capacity i.e. providing high quality diary management and personal support within a busy team.
* Experience of supporting a project or programme team, including supporting the implementation of new systems and processes.
* Experience of using databases for recording and managing information
* Experience of managing meetings and events, including sourcing and booking of venues, managing practical arrangements, trouble shooting, and taking full and accurate minutes
* Excellent interpersonal and team working skills when working with colleagues and external parties.
* Highly developed organisational skills, including the ability to take responsibility and initiative for workload and a proactive approach to problem solving and teamwork.
* Excellent attention to detail to enter, review and analyse spreadsheets and data
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to be part of a dedicated and growing team making a positive impact on national health, then we would love to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.