£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + AL 38 days
about 1 month ago
A unique opportunity has become available for a national education charity that has successfully been awarded multiple grants/government funding and is looking for experienced Programme/Project managers who are used to working in an environment relative to commissioners and/or programme reporting/delivery/complex supply chain management. This is a permanent role, with flexible working and 30 days annual leave (not including bank holidays).
Key responsibilities of this Programmes Performance Manager:
Responsible for all delivery on grants/contracts, supporting staff and developing key contractual relationships.
* Implementing and leading proficient contract mobilisation processes
* Lead regular reviews with subcontractors to assess performance
* Monitor subcontractor delivery against anticipated service levels
* Provide status reports regarding project milestones
* Ensure delivery requirements are met on contracts/grant work for your accountable area
* Use relevant data to ensure forecasting and KPI planning
* Work closely with the Regional Managers and Quality Assurance Managers
* Identify effective practice through data analysis and robust audit
* Identify and escalate issues and contract issues with partners
* Provide expertise into any bidding activity for linked contract work
* Build effective working relationships with commissioners' grant and contract leads
* Work closely with the evaluation and quality assurance teams
The main thing the hiring manager is looking for is someone that is used to being hands on with supply chain performance management around large long running complex programmes. Being able to work at pace and be outstanding at external stakeholder engagement is essential. Having an understanding of various government grants frameworks in relation to programme delivery in the not for profit sector will make you an ideal candidate or experience in performance and/ or contract management frameworks. An ability to handle multiple priorities and projects for on time on budget delivery of the highest quality will help you greatly in this post. Experience of business planning, budget preparation, budget management will also be extremely useful. Excellent oral, written, analytical and presentation skills will also be expected.
To apply for this Programmes Performance Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73486DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.