City of London, London
£32500.00 - £37000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Excellent opportunity to join a very successful International charity foundation. This foundation focuses on developing small and Medium enterprises into growing and sustainable businesses.
This role will support and manage the delivery of a high impact mentoring programme for entrepreneurs in low and middle income countries.
This role "Programmes Manager" is responsible for overseeing deliver technical, data analysis, reporting, and relationship support aspects of the Mentoring Programme. You would be managing 1 Senior Programme officer and 2 Programme officers
Some of the responsibilities would be:
* Oversee the provision of support to thousands of mentees and mentors once they begin their mentoring relationships, managing the work of the Senior Programme Officer and Programme Officers.
* Track thousands of cases from the point of receipt to resolution
* Oversee the online database, shared inbox and Excel tools used to track individual cases and ensure these are up to date and accurate. Assign cases via the group tracking software and inbox, ensuring that cases are administered in line with the programme's methodology (e.g. check-ins, outreach, etc)
* Build detailed knowledge of the manage site and all functionalities, including detailed understanding of statuses, tabs, etc
* Oversee provision of technical support provided to mentees & mentors on platform usage
* Work with the head to set plans for the development of new software and work with the developer to deliver on new software products for the manage site and platform. Set out product development plans, review wireframes, set out testing plans, test new products extensively, roll out new products, train team on usage.
* Analysing large sets of data for accuracy
* Producing outcome statistics (using Excel) on the programme (once/year)
* Prepare extensive, detailed relationship updates for funded partners on individual participants (via Excel)
* Supporting the development and performance of programme officers, enabling them to drive their work forward independently and collaborate together across functions
Essential criteria for this role:
* Demonstrable experience of coordinating a high-volume customer or beneficiary support function, supporting beneficiaries, analysing data, and working with technology
* Advanced analytical skills and ability to review large volumes of data to spot anomalies and produce outcome statistics, both online and in Excel
* Experience managing online databases, providing technical support to teams, and serving as a "super user" of an online system
* Affinity for an inward-facing, detailed, technical role * Experience managing a team working in customer service or beneficiary support operation
* Proven experience in building effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders to maintain relationships with mentee and mentors, achieving organisational objectives
If this exciting opportunity sounds like the role you have been looking for please get in touch ASAP!
To apply for this opportunity, please email your CV to our office & Specialist support team. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.