£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Currently a recognised UK disability charity is seeking an experienced direct marketing professional for a permanent post that will be assisting with a variety of campaigns and programmes in relation to Individual Giving. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who has had individual giving experience that is looking to step into a more diverse challenging role.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Project coordinate individual giving campaigns, including direct mailing and online activity
- Produce end of campaign reports to review and recommend for future campaigns
- Assist with the design, print and production of direct mailing activity
- To help retain and recruit individual supporters.
- Liaise organisation wide to develop supporter related communication.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of direct marketing activities.
- Some experience of using a fundraising database for information gathering.
- Understanding of basic copywriting to produce marketing materials will be advantageous.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent IT skills
To apply for the position of Individual Giving Assistant, please send your CV to our Office & Specialist Support team quoting the reference number 60960DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.