£31,025 - 35,693 per year
over 3 years ago
An International Development Charity is currently recruiting for a Programme Officer to assist the Bangladesh Country Representative in their London office.
The post-holder will be reporting into the Head of Governance and Programme Advocacy.
Main duties for Programme Officer include:
- Reporting into the Bangladesh Representative for overall match fund programme activities
- Responsible for building effective working relationship with peers in the Programmes Department, as well as colleagues in the Finance Department
- Delivering programmes within agreed budget and coordinating research reports
- Leading on the day to day management of the organisation supported programmes and partnerships
- Developing relevant risk registered and monitor them in conjunction with the country representative
- Conducting annual performance reviews whilst providing coaching and development support
Essential criteria for Programme Officer include:
- Essentially the successful post holder will have experience of implementing livelihoods, DRR or similar programming in Bangladesh / Southern Asia
- Understanding and first-hand experience of institutional funding work/projects, priorities, trend and donor conditions
The post holder will be required to travel up to approximately 12 weeks per year, sometimes at short notice and to areas of potential risk.
To apply for Programme Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 53011G Mall applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.