City of London, London
Up to £32500.00 per annum
10 months ago
Excellent opportunity for a Programme Manager who is a technical expert.
This role is working for an international charity. The purpose of the role is to support and manage the delivery of a mentoring programme in low and middle income countries.
You will be overseeing and deliver user management systems, data analysis and donor reporting. Ensuring mentors and mentees have a high quality experience of the programme.
This role will require you to be technical minded. Able to manage systems. You will support developing new online systems and improving existing systems. You will be a super user of the in-house bespoke systems. Have an eye for detail.
Some of the key responsibilities would be:
* Build detailed knowledge of the manage site including detailed understanding of statuses, tabs, etc
* Audit use of online system across entire user flow to ensure user placement/ processing is accuratein manage site.
* Work with the head to set plans for the development of new software and work with the developer to deliver on new software products for the manage site and platform.
* Analyse large sets of data for accuracy
* Producing outcome statistics ( using Excel) on the programme ( Once/Year)
If this sounds of interest please get in touch ASAP!
You must be eligible to work within the UK