Up to £27549 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a recognised Health Charity, has an opportunity available for an experienced Programme Manager - Service Delivery to join them to deliver on existing Local Authority contracts in the Hertfordshire and Luton region. This will be a part time role, 28 hours (4 days a week) based out of Watford.
Main responsibilities for the Programme Manager - Service Delivery role:
* Operational managerial and service leadership for the team
* Encourage a culture that empowers staff, stimulating innovation and continuous service improvement
* Represent the service as required to all commissioning authorities and other partner agencies
* Ensure effective planning, coordination and delivery of all service elements
* Support on monitoring activity performance and reviewing
* Ensure cost efficiency through effective budget management
* Work collaboratively with commissioners to develop the commissioned services
* Support the development and maintenance of effective clinical care pathways
It is essential that you have experience at delivering programme services to Local Authority contracts, ideally service delivery around sexual health or other health promotion services. Demonstrable experience effectively managing a small team of staff and driving performance. The ability to use interpersonal skills to establish and maintain excellent relationships with a wide range of internal and external partners/stakeholders. An understanding of the support needs of front line staff and the ability to provide these. Experience of budget monitoring.
To apply for this Programme Manager - Service Delivery vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 749742DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.