City of London, London
£32500.00 - £37000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Excellent opportunity to join a very successful International charity foundation. This foundation focuses on developing small and Medium enterprises into growing and sustainable businesses.
This role will support and manage the delivery of a high impact mentoring programme for entrepreneurs in low and middle income countries. You would manage two programme officers.
You would be responsible for delivering the complete reporting , partner support and intake process aspects of the mentoring programme.
Some of the key responsibilities:
" Provide support to funded partners ( Mentee and Mentor ) throughout the duration of mentoring journey. Sending toolkits and weekly updates during intakes, answering questions on applications and relationships. Responding to emails from partners. Delivering extra services as needed such as webinar sessions and extra outreach.
*prepare extensive narrative reports for funded partners, including matching and end-line relationship reports and case studies. Liaise with the programme manager ( relationship support ) who prepare stats and relationship data to produce outcome information that meets donor needs. Drive reporting calendars, preparation, and quality for twice - yearly end line reporting cycles and thrice yearly matching reporting cycles.
* Look at avenues to bring mentees into the programme e.g via partners, via FB/Social, Via apps, etc. Or
*Provide overall management of the mentoring programmes intake function, ensuring the programmes three annual recruitment cycles are run efficiently and to agreed programme standards
* Work with the head of mentoring to set yearly intake targetsand ensure these are met, and that mentees who are offered places are able to thrive in the programme.
* Set communications plans and content for intake cycles. Prepare nomination toolkits, call for mentors, mentee nomination letters, supplementary materials, etc. Oversee preparation of tweets, website updates, etc.
* Organise events in London and abroad, as needed
* Manage a Senior programme officer and a programme officer to provide to thrive in a fast-paced environment and deliver intake targets as methodology and plans
Essential criteria for this position:
* Extensive experience producing narrative reports for donors
* Ability to produce high-quality, accurate narrative reports quickly and to tight time scales
* Proven experience in building effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders to maintain relationships with partners, including experience providing customer support to donors in a service delivery function
* Experience of overseeing and delivering application processing eg university applications, scholarship applications, etc.
* Passion for mentoring
* Excellent time and task management, working in multiple time zones with the ability to juggle a wide range of competing demands in a fast paced environment.
* Experience delivering events in the UK and abroad
* Experience delivering presentations online
If this exciting opportunity sounds like the role you have been looking for please get in touch ASAP!
To apply for this opportunity, please email your CV to our office & Specialist support team. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.