£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Our client, a national charity, has a new opportunity available for an experience Programme Manager that is used to working on large complex government funded programmes. This is a permanent London based role that offers 30 days annual leave. You will be programme coordinating the end to end activity to ensure that all deliverables are achieved.
Key responsibilities for the Programme Manager:
* Issue resolution within a complex programme
* Identifying where escalation to steering group is required
* Taking action to address issues
* Identifying potential linkages and synergies between different workstreams
* Maintain the programme level risk register and support the teams
* Working across the organisation to ensure the right teams are consulted and informed
* Building effective and productive working relationships with contract leads
* Leading proficient delivery plan mobilisation processes
It is essential for this application that you demonstrate project and programme management experience within a large complex government funded programme. Your ability to spot when projects are about to derail and pro actively take steps to preempt this, will be key to you delivering on this role's requirements. Naturally you will be very used to working across a range of teams and influencing without authority. A demonstrable track record of handling multiple project work streams within a multi-million pound programme is expected.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73722DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.