£29000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
8 months ago
An international Disability charity is looking for a Programme Funding Officer, concentrating on statutory, lottery and European funders, to join their London office on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively mapping out funding opportunities, and supporting the managing of funding from statutory, lottery, European and global donors for all relevant opportunities.
- Writing/co-ordinating applications to donors in collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Developing the administrative and research systems that the charity currently uses in order to target suitable donors.
- Having responsibility for reporting on income against the pipeline, budgets and funding plans.
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on the income and the subsequent expenditure of grants.
You should have some good statutory experience under your belt, including identifying opportunities as described above, managing those accounts and writing and co-ordinating applications, including those of a 6-figure value.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Closing date: 19/6/18