City of London, London
£31000 - £33000 per annum
over 1 year ago
If you have experience of working securing funding from trusts, foundations and statutory sources we are recruiting for this small, international development charity currently that could be your next employer.
Key responsibilities include:
- To research and manage a portfolio of donors to maximise potential funding from appropriate sources
- To support the development and submission of funding proposals and reports to a range of institutional donors
- To support Country Programmes to manage income grants, ensuring compliance to donor contract conditions
- Working closely with regional team to build organisational capacity to explore, access and manage institutional funding
You will need the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of key institutional funders including EuropeAid and DFID
- Experience in institutional grant management including proposal submission, narrative and financial reporting
- Excellent written and spoken English and presentation skills
- Good team worker, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Closing Date: 10th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.