City of London, London
£40000.00 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
This is an immediate start on going contract role working for an international charity.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the purpose of the Programme Finance Specialist is to support the finance function with effective management and accounting of its multiple international programme. Programmes are running across North & South Africa.
The Programme Finance Specialist will;
- Support the SMG and fundraising team in completing donor reports and proposals
- Update programme budgets, and reports giving relevant advice to programme managers and officers
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relation to donor related queries and processes
- Grant Management; monthly budget variance analysis, budget and expenditure tracking
- Maintain donor reports such as DFID & Lottery Fund
Applicants for the position of Programme Finance Specialist must be available immediately or on short notice. Experience in similar role within an international charity is essential as is working knowledge of donor and grant reporting & relevant compliance requirements. If you meet the above requirement and are PQ, QBE or a fully qualified accountant thank you must apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
My client is offering a flexible working pattern and applicants who are looking for part time hours up 4 days can also apply, but full-time hours of 35 hours a week are also accepted.