£34000 - £38000 per annum
12 months ago
Our client, an international charity, has a new opportunity available for someone that has been involved with institutional funding and international programmes. You will be joining the team as a Programme Design and Funding Specialist. This will be a 1 year contract with benefits. If you have any experienced working in frameworks with DFID (FCO), USAID, EU donors - then you would be an ideal candidate.
Key responsibilities for the Programme Design and Funding Specialist:
- Work with in-country partners to develop projects responding to expected funding opportunities
- Research and disseminate appropriate calls for proposals
- Provide technical support on the programme development process
- Ensure that the programme development process is robust
- Provide coordination, development, completion, and submission of tender
- Support the development and maintenance of donor development plans
It is essential that you have a strong successful track record of preparing and submitting proposals to institutional donors. You should present significant experience of working for an international NGO. Demonstrable experience of leading the design process for developing new international programmes and securing institutional funding. Strong appreciation of working within a safeguarding framework and with an understanding of equal rights and equal opportunities. Experience of delivering stakeholder consultations and actively incorporating consultation analysis into the design process. There will be international travel with this role.
To apply for this Programme Design and Funding Specialist, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74061DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.