Up to £40000 per annum
9 days ago
We are currently working with a purpose driven company who ensure more woman reach senior levels of leadership within the UK's largest companies, charities and Civil Service.
Each year, hundreds of woman attend their executive leadership development programmes which are run face-to-face and virtually. The woman who attend are either stuck in middle management of are one level down from c-suite level
They are a small company with a brilliant reputation. They are growing rapidly due to demand in their programmes, and are now looking for a Programme Delivery Lead to join their programme delivery team. As Programme Delivery Manager you will deliver a seamless onboarding experience, transform some of their existing processes and ensure they are positioned to deliver growth.
Other responsibilities include
- Scheduling programmes throughout the year
- coordinate with programme facilitators, coaches and speakers. Ensuring they have pre and post programme briefing calls and are followed up
- Speaking with the woman and their employees to ensure any queries are resolved
The role is faced paced, and would suit someone who can look at their existing systems and processes and help them find ways to make those processes better. You will need to be well organised, enjoy dealing with clients and use your initiative to solve problems.
They are looking for someone with
- The ability to coordinate multiple programmes, able to prioritise and determine for yourself what is urgent and what is important
- Ability to continuously improve systems and processes
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.