£30000 - £30800 per annum
6 months ago
Our client, a national bereavement charity, has a opportunity available for an experienced Programme Delivery Executive to cover a 1 year maternity contract. This is a London based role with flexible working arrangements available. This important role will be responsible for delivering and project managing aspects of key corporate programmes.
Key responsibilities for the Programme Delivery Executive:
* Stakeholder and relationship management of programme participants
* Coordinate all aspects of workshops, including virtual delivery, booking venues and facilitators
* Act as first point of call for all enquiries relating to the programme
* Review, evaluate and report impact of the programme
* Lead on coordinating targeted and engaging mailings to prospective and existing partners
* Monitor income and expenditure and ensure that all clients are correctly invoiced
* Record all information utilising data CRM systems
It is essential that you demonstrate that you have supported on multiple programmes and/or projects in previous roles. You will need to be a natural relationship builder, especially engaging with external partners and programme participants. Excellent communication ability is crucial. You should be used to working on a number of tasks simultaneously, at times under pressure and delivering to deadlines. Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and juggle conflicting demands.
To apply for this Programme Delivery Executive, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74625DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.