Up to £17.46 per hour
about 1 year ago
A leading university are looking for an experienced Programme Coordinator on an interim basis.
You will be responsible for providing professional support and coordination for the MBA suite Programme Team.
Duties will include:
- Collate and coordinate course materials for delivery to students online
- Monitor coursework submissions and marking and ensure all marks returned to students via the online system
- Assist the Programme Director with organisation and coordination of events
- Maintain all student records during the course, keeping accurate records of UKVI.
- Ensure that course materials meet teaching and quality standards.
- Deliver clear and engaging communications to students
You will have extensive course administration experience ideally of postgraduate programmes.
You will be required to work flexibly in order to meet service delivery and customer service requirements. The role includes very occasional evening and weekend work