Up to £27741.00 per annum
7 months ago
A fantastic, independent charity are currently searching for a Programme Coordinator to provide general support on events, project coordination and admin support. You will be working as part of an established team on a 24 month contract project cycle. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking to further develop their project/programme career aspirations.
Key responsibilities for this Programme Coordinator role:
* Providing overall support on external events
* Stakeholder engagement support on ad-hoc projects
* Ensuring effective organisation/coordination of meetings
* Respond to external and internal routine enquiries
* Supporting the project team with inputting data onto trackers
Essential criteria for this Programme Coordinator role:
* Highly proficient in Excel
* Experience in providing ad-hoc admin support in a busy environment
* Events experience in relation to booking venues and coordination
* Competent minute taker and record keeper
* Excellent numeric skills and attention to detail
* Outstanding stakeholder engagement ability.
If you have the relevant experience please apply quoting the reference 63877DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.