£14.29 per hour
over 1 year ago
Programme Coordinator - TEMP
Our client a large health membership organisation is seeking some temporary support ASAP in the programmes team.
- To act as the first point of contact for delegates seeking clarification and information about allocated programmes / courses or online e-modules, advising them on which courses are most relevant to their job role / CPD needs.
- Work with the e-learning team, web team and clinical leads to promote allocated courses and produce regular reports showing take-up and evaluation of courses.
- To negotiate and contract with external venues nationally to ensure best value for money when booking events/accommodation.
- To produce regular programme analysis and detailed reports on allocated programmes
- To regularly review and QA check course handbook content and update as appropriate.
- To keep accurate financial records of income and expenditure of programmes being delivered, ensuring that outstanding payments are chased and received from all candidates who attend these events or escalating non-payees as appropriate.
- To prepare the end of year financial spread sheets in accordance with the guidance from the Finance Department
Knowledge / Skills / Attributes
- Knowledge of budget monitoring and financial tracking
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Report writing skills
- Self-sufficient in IT skills and an excellent working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation programmes
- Ability to work with senior professionals
TEMP - ASAP