Up to £42000.00 per annum
12 days ago
A great remote working opportunity for a Professional Standards Officer to work with a UK leading body whose primary purpose is to promote education. The salary for this role is circa £42,000 per annum, 35 hours per week.
This organisation offers great employee benefits such as private medical insurance, a generous holiday entitlement depending on length of service, and continuous Professional Development opportunities.
As the Professional Standards Officer you will work collaboratively within the organisation's governance structure and stakeholders, and the wider organisation to ensure that the professional and compliance standards are up to date, fit for purpose, conform to statutory requirements where relevant.
You will be assisting the Head of Professional Standards with Professional Standards policy and guidance work and prepare statistics and papers for meetings. You will carry out the CPD audit and PII checks and carry out research for and writing initial drafts of consultation responses.
The role requires occasional visits to the Head Office, and occasional travel within the UK to support the Anti Money Laundering (AML) visit programme and conferences.
To be considered for the role you will have the following skills, knowledge, and experiences:
* Practical experience of working in tax and a relevant accountancy, tax, or AML qualification
* Basic understanding of AML
* Strong communication (written and oral) skills with an ability to work with volunteers and members
* Capable of and comfortable with speaking to members to answer their AML queries, follow up noncompliance etc
* Self - motivated, able to work on own initiative as well as team member
* Flexible mindset and willing to learn new skills
* Competent with MS Office package (Word, Excel and Power Point)
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.