City of London
£45k per year
about 3 years ago
This leading trade association are recruiting an experienced Membership professional as "Professional Services Manager"
Main duties for the Professional Services Manager include:
Ensure the effective delivery of the External Quality Assessment service
Manage the contractual arrangements with individuals involved in the assessment process.
Supervise and manage the delivery team providing the quality services.
Pro-actively seek out new business opportunities.
Scope and prepare tender proposals.
Ensure the effective account management of organisations using the Institute?s EQA service and offer other ?employer services?
To pro-actively seek opportunities to promote and sell the entire portfolio of employer services.
Essential criteria include:
- A degree or equivalent
- Experience in a professional services or client facing environment
- Experience of account management
- Effective organiser with a keen eye for detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to build customer relationships
- Sales and marketing skills
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Microsoft Office, Powerpoint and general database systems ? e.g. data-entry, query view, report-generation
To apply for this Professional Services Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 54233GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.