Up to £21000.00 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
A leading medical membership organisation are looking for a Course Organiser to be appointed on a full time, permanent basis with a view to start mid April.
Interviews to be held on Friday 22nd March.
As the Course Organiser, you will manage and administer world class postgraduate programmes which attract a high calibre of course leaders, tutors and candidates. You'll adhere to organisation policies, be committed to improving the infrastructure of the programme, deliver a high level of customer service and ensure that all arrangements for the delivery of the programme are in place.
This is an exciting and varied role which includes:
* Liaising with Course Directors, tutors and other external stakeholders to effectively manage the postgraduate programmes
* Manage recruitment and registrations for the programmes
* Make recommendations and contribute to the development of the programme
* Develop, prepare and deliver recruitment and registration systems and processes in line with other programmes
* Organise promotional events for the programme in partnership with the teaching faculty
* Arrange accommodation, facilities, catering, specialty resources, audio visual services with contracted provider institutions
* Ensure quality assurance of the programmes by compiling evaluations and contributing to feedback and implementing improvements
* Organise course content online and monitor and process candidates assignments
* Delivery of final assessment for the programme
This role is predominantly office based but you will have opportunities to go out to where the courses are delivered as well as many opportunities to interact with tutors and other stakeholders.
To be considered for this role, you must be someone who gets things done by using initiative and can self-motivate and manage your own work under minimal supervision. You'll also need excellent IT skills and must be an exceptional communicator.
Closing date: 9am Thursday 21st March 2019
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number J69778DT