£37096.00 - £44053.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
A leading Chartered Institute is going through significant transformational change in the way that products, including qualifications, are being delivered an are looking to recruit a Professional Development Demand Planning Manager to assist with this process. The role is a permanent, full-time role paying £37,096 - £44,053 per annum. As part of this change there is a keen appetite for high quality management information and demand planning, providing plenty of scope within this role to provide meaningful strategic insight, ongoing trend analysis and recommendations designed to impact positively on Professional Development's goals and objectives and continually improve data and reporting processes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the data development and management information strategy for the functions within Professional Development.
- Responsibility for monitoring, management and provision of forecast data, scenario modelling and analysis providing recommendations for key operational delivery decisions in relation to the demand planning of all PD products.
- Responsible for managing the capacity planning process with exam centre third party suppliers to ensure examinations are accessible globally to learners at an appropriate frequency whilst ensuring efficiencies to the business.
- Responsible and accountable for provision and analysis of high quality management information for Professional Development business planning and intelligence, within agreed SLAs, providing high quality service and support to the Heads of functions and Director.
- Drive business improvement in Professional Development by standardising KPIs and insights for consistency of understanding.
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of all Professional Development functions against the operational plan targets and strategy KPIs.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate experience of analysing data in relational databases through SQL or similar query tools and interpreting findings and presenting insights to internal audiences.
- Have an excellent understanding of data administration and management functions and be a highly skilled, effective and accurate communicator.
- Be a creative problem solver and show commitment to continuous improvement.
- Experience with data visualisation tools like Qlikview and/ or Tableau and have worked in an awarding body or regulated environment.