£28k - 30k per year
almost 3 years ago
A STEM based professional body are recruiting for a Professional Development Accreditation Advisor for a 12month contract to be responsible for two main areas of delivery.
Firstly to provide accreditation advice to employers and carry out the assessment and audit of employer-led professional development schemes advising on the professional development of professionals.
Secondly to build the educational bursary scheme and opportunities available to students with the potential to undertake apprenticeships or degrees in engineering.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Organising and undertaking accreditation visits with Professional Development Assessors and writing assessment reports including accreditation panel recommendations and decisions.
- Maximising repeat accreditation business from the existing portfolio of accredited employers and developing further added value and revenue earning opportunities with them
- Generating new customers through existing and new contacts
- Assisting with the training and development of other staff and Professional Development Assessors
- Be the focal point of contact for the bursary panel, applicants, winners, educational establishments and apprenticeship providers and employers.
- Develop an engagement strategy with the winners and funders.
Essential criteria for the role includes:
- Able to provide credible advice and guidance on training and professional development to a wide range of employer representatives
- Knowledge of the Engineering Profession
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J54898KP