£37000.00 - £40100.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
6 months ago
We are working with a professional body working for doctors working with patients who live in pain. They are now looking for a Professional Affairs Manager on a 14 month fixed term contract.
This is a diverse role, supporting a number of key areas across the organisation and gives a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience.
As Professional Affairs Manager you will
- Develop a proactive working relationship with the Dean, Vice Dean and Executive members.
- Manage the process for the election of board members.
- Serve as the lead Secretary for all relevant committees and offer support and guidance to the secretaries for these committees.
- Manage the website to ensure the website is kept up to date.
- Supervise the work of team members.
Their ideal candidate will have experience of working within a member/customer focused organisation, who is organised and confident with highly developed administration skills.