£10.26 - 10.26 per hour
OS Temp Team
almost 4 years ago
Product/Research Assistant - Temporary
Our client a mental health charity are seeking some temporary support for their product development team, this is very much a support role, they are seeking applicants with ideally strong administrative skills, if you have some research exposure this would be highly desirable as well as expereince in the NFP sector.
The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Product Development Team.
1. Research specific topic areas to input into content of new training products around mental health
2. Create draft copy for approval
3. Research copyright issues and implement necessary changes
4. Research updates for important forms and implement necessary changes
1. Make required changes to training lesson plans
2. Ensure congruence between lesson plans and PowerPoint slides
3. Update content to match across products
4. Sort and send product information to relevant parties/ printers etc.
1. Work closely with Product Development Team
2. Assist with other projects as required e.g. data entry/ events
3. Carry out general office duties when required.
4. Assist other managers and team members as required.
Role: Product/Research Assistant
Location: Central London
Employment Type: Temporary - on-going ASAP start
Salary/rate: £10.26ph (£20k equivalent)
Working hours: 37.5pw
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.