City of London
Up to £50919 per annum
22 days ago
We are working with a leading professional membership and qualification body to appoint a Product Manager (Qualifications).
This is a permanent position, and the successful candidate will be required to work full time, 35 hours per week. There is a hybrid working system in place - attendance in the London office will be required 1-2 days per week, however there is scope for further flexible working. The salary for this role is £50,919 per annum, dependent on relevant experience.
About the role
This is an exciting new role, reporting to the Head of Qualifications and Product Development. The Product Manager will manage the performance and lifecycle, in the marketplace, of qualifications (once developed) and form a key link between the Business Development and Education and Development Teams.
The role of the Product Manager (Qualifications) will be instrumental in contributing to the organisation's efficiency, effectiveness, and business plan objectives by:
* Managing relationships with publishers on behalf of the organisation
* Taking the lead on reporting on qualification performance
* Providing expertise on the wider educational landscape, inclusive of funding
* Managing and producing product strategies and changes for existing products
* Collaborating with colleagues to develop initial ideas and subsequent business cases for new qualifications, liaising with relevant stakeholders
* Ensuring withdrawal / exit plans for qualifications are in place
* Collaborating on marketing messages in relation to assessment design and qualifications
To be considered for the role you will have the following essential skills, knowledge, and experience:
* Experience of product management within an awarding organisation
* A proactive and dynamic approach
* Ability to manage and coordinate numerous qualifications and products effectively
* A motivational, influential, and inclusive management style that plays to the individual strengths of your team members
* An ability to persuade and communicate with key stakeholders in a succinct and customer- centric way
* Experience working with funding agencies to identify funding opportunities
* Previous experience in preparing business cases to update stakeholders and obtain agreement for proposals
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to develop a new role, apply with your CV today.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.