£35k - 45k per year
about 3 years ago
An international awarding body are recruiting for a new role in the Qualifications team, a Product Manager for HE Qualifications to conduct a full review of their international market as well as develop a further portfolio of products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conduct a full review of the existing products and create the 3 year Product Plan following the review
- Own the 3 year Product Plan for your specific practice area to ensure agreed growth, reach, revenue and profit goals are met.
- Continually review the commercial viability of the existing product set to ensure it maximises growth opportunities in the marketplace
- Create business cases for development activity for new or existing products
Key experience criteria includes:
- Significant specific knowledge and experience of working in Higher Education.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the IT community and higher education qualification marketplace.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J54810KP before Wednesday 17th February 2016.