Up to £40000.00 per annum
7 months ago
A professional membership and awarding body is hiring for an experienced Product Manager to lead on assessing their current product portfolio of both services and digital offerings. Then lay the groundwork in decommissioning, developing and managing a portfolio of products and services tailored to their audience. This is a 9-month contract and can be fully remote.
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy, development, design, reviewing of the current portfolio of services and digital products offered to the organisation's members and target audiences. You will lead on the engagement strategy, identifying ways to better engage with schools, employers, and higher education and further education colleges to grow the pipeline of future members. Your role will also involve frequent engagement with senior stakeholders, as well as with key third party suppliers, who you will develop and foster trusted relationships to implement product roadmaps that are aligned to budget and quality expectations.
You will be supported by one direct report and will also be part of the wider Membership Retention team. Research results and material will be available to you to carry out relevant market analysis to form proposals and strategies, and to quickly get up to speed with the audience's needs, drivers, and behaviours, as well as the competition and opportunities to deliver the services and digital products.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Proven experience as a category or product manager, ideally with experience in a service product environment
* Proven ability in establishing and implementing associated methodology and process for product development
* Ability to interrogate insight findings and report writing skills with the ability to confidently present information to a variety of audiences
* Ability to undertake competitor analysis, and developing business cases and pricing reviews
* Excellent communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders at a senior level and work collaboratively across internal functions and externally across the industry
* Commercially minded, translating into excellent supplier management and negotiation skills
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.