Up to £54900 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a professional body, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join an established product management team on a fixed term (10-month maternity cover) contract. This is a key role in developing and enhancing products and services for this organisation. You will have support and be assigned a portfolio of existing products to oversee. This opportunity is London based and offers flexible working.
Key responsibilities of the Product Manager role will include:
* Creating product strategies and roadmaps aligned to corporate strategy
* Enhancing existing products and services
* Follow a creative, collaborative process from ideation to launch and make best use of existing assets
* Developing and managing strategic partnerships with third parties in order to deliver products and services
* Monitoring the performance of existing products and services and identifying and executing remedial actions
You will want to be looking for a role where you champion product management across multiple organisation teams. It is essential that you bring a variety of product management projects (not just digital) experience from multiple employer settings. You will be used to having a user centred approach to product development and understand the importance of being able to put together a robust business case. The key to this role is being confident in your stakeholder engagement, internally and externally, your ability to work with multiple teams, being able to put together a clear project roadmap and understanding best practice around product development.
To apply for this Product Manager vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74523DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.