£25k per year
about 3 years ago
An international awarding body are currently recruiting a new team within their L&D Division and are looking for a Product Executive to support the management of a particular product area ensuring products are defined, developed and rolled out successfully to deliver growth, reach revenue and profit targets.
- Work with the Product Managers to monitor and implement the 3 year Product Plan.
- Support the monitoring and reporting on a monthly basis to the Product Managers the performance of the products in your portfolio. Highlighting any areas of concern which needs to be addressed.
- Support the management of all costs associated with practice area. Work with the Product Managers to set the relevant prices for the practice to ensure desired income and margin objectives are met.
- Contribute to the creation of business cases for development activity for new or existing products. Support and collate the market research, customer requirements, product design and commercial viability of the product business case. Work as part of the team involved in project planning, working collaboratively with Product Development, Systems, Marketing, customers and Sales to deliver successful roll outs.
- Develop good knowledge for the market, competitor & customer base in your specific product area. Deliver the day to day requirements of action plans to drive the growth of existing products, respond to competitor activity and develop new business proposals, working with your manager to amend product strategy as necessary.
- Support the product marketing elements of customer focus, pricing, packaging, prioritisation and sales enablement (promotion, tools, etc.) working in conjunction with other relevant departments.
This role has the potential for career growth into a Product Manager as 5product lines are due to be added in the next 12months.
Essential crieria for this role includes:
- Proven experience in a marketing / product management related role
- Understanding of the principles of product management
- A track record of success in managing effective projects
To apply for this role please contact the TPP Education & Training team quoting reference number J55197KP