£24876.00 per annum
8 months ago
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a long-established children's charity as a Product Development Officer. The role falls within the Supporter Impact and Income Directorate team, whereby you will report to and work closely with the Product Development Manager.
- You will be working with the Product Development Manager to develop new and existing products, for increasing supporter impact and income.
- To support the Product Development Manager to achieve agreed targets and KPI's.
- You will maintain effective systems of managing data, through the events portfolio, to ensure that supporter engagement is maximised and that campaigns can be effectively evaluated.
- You will work closely with the product development team, as well as the whole charity, to ensure stakeholders are kept up to date with current campaigns.
- You will be able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be confident at managing senior stakeholders and possess excellent communication skills.
- You will be able to think strategically and creatively in relation to product innovation.
- It is desirable that you are degree educated or have substantial experience from any background.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for the role or would like further information, please call Patrick on 0207 198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Monday 7th August 11:59pm
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 15th and Wednesday 16th August.
We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.