City of London
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Medical Secretary for Private Orthopaedics Clinic
TPP are currently working with a Private Clinic in Central London to find a Medical Secretary to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
This established clinic is looking for a secretary with at least 1 years' experience within the medical field and are happy to provide training within their speciality. This role is 37.5hrs per week with 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Your day to day will include:
- Administration of consultants' diaries.
- Booking patient clinic appointments.
- Typing of clinic and theatre-related documents from consultants' dictations, including medical reports
- Taking telephone calls, dealing with emails, answering patient queries and taking messages for consultants and management
- Scanning of relevant documentation onto the Meddbase system (experience on Meddbase is preferred but not essential)
- Chasing test results.
- Booking surgeries, liaising with theatres and equipment reps.
If you are interested in this role or know of someone who may be suitable please email email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.