£40000 - £60000 per month
over 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Private Practice Manager to join one of our Private Healthcare Clients in Sloane Square on a full time basis.
This client is looking for someone experienced to join the team and take responsibility for the day to day operations whilst supporting the continuing growth of the practice, therefore previous Practice Management experience is essential.
- Maintain the building to CQC standards and be responsible for policy and processes
- Have a Private Healthcare Background
- Provide strong leadership
- Be patient focused
- Organise all the staff, meetings and rota's
- Work within a close-knit team, communicate effectively with co-workers
- Highly Presentable
- Organised and excellent time management skills
- Passionate in delivering an exceptional quality of care and service
- Previous Management experience is essential
Salary is dependent on experience and ability.
If this sounds like you and you have the relevant experience, please email me your CV today to Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org.