£23k - 26k per year
Health Social Care Team
over 1 year ago
Are you seeking a new role as a Medical Secretary with the opportunity to be trained by an experienced Secretary?
Our client is a renowned Private Consultant Gastroenterologist with the main office based in central London; Currently seeking a Junior Medical Secretary to start soon.
Salary - £23,000 - £26,000
Location – London Bridge, SE London area
Hours - 37.5 hrs per week (Permanent contract)
Major duties involved are as follows:
- Diary management, Dealing with email queries promptlyPreparing clinic notes
- Booking clinics/appointments, Patient record management
- Dealing with doctor’s referrals and data entry, General administration such as scanning and filing
- Invoicing and issuing receipts
- Taking payments BACS machine and over the phone
This is a junior role, therefore training will be provided to the successful candidate. Therefore you will need to have the commitment and enthusiasm to learn and develop as a medical secretary to be considered for this position
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply, please do so by sending your CV as soon as possible.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.