West End, London
£24000 - £26000 per annum
3 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a full-time Medical Secretary within the prestigious Harley Street district.
You will be an excellent communicator with strong administration and IT skills, be a quick learner and team player, have excellent attention to detail and easily adapt to situations and issues as they occur.
The Medical Secretary will;
- Provide full secretarial support to one doctor
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Medical Secretary
- Be able to type 70 WPM (typing test may be required)
- Work well in a team but also able to work autonomously
- Proficient knowledge with Dictaphone
- Be extremely organised and an excellent communicator
- Provide excellent patient care
- Audio and copy typing
- Producing patient notes
- Deal with all appointment queries
- Chase test results
- Process payments, produce invoices and handling outstanding invoices
Please note this is a permanent full-time position, Monday to Friday and paying £25,000 per annum.
So if you have previous private medical secretary experience and meet the needs of this Private Clinic then send your CV to me today - Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J69471EF