West End, London
£26000 - £28000 per annum
11 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a full-time Medical Secretary to join a well-respected Private Health Clinic in Knightsbridge.
You will be an excellent communicator with strong administration and IT skills, be a quick learner and team player, have excellent attention to detail and easily adapt to situations and issues as they occur.
The Medical Secretary will:
- Be able to cope in a busy environment and completing tasks by set timeframes
- Carry out the tasks in the manner set out by the doctor
- Work well in a team but also able to work autonomously
- Prioritise and manage your own work load
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Be extremely organised and enthusiastic
- Manage all bookings and diary for 1 Doctor
- Manage blood requests, results and follow ups
- Formatting letters, chasing referrals and updating patient records
- Patient liaison via phone, email and face to face
- Assisting with stock checks, room set up, prescription requests and test kits
Please note this is a permanent full-time position, Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays, and paying around £27,000 per annum.
Previous Medical Secretary experience is essential
So if you have previous private medical secretary experience and can offer high-end customer service and meet the needs of this Private Health Clinic then get in touch and send your CV to me today - Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J62463EF