£18k - 24k per year
about 3 years ago
Job Title - Private Medical Receptionist
Location - West/Central London
Salary - £18,000-£24,000
Hours - Full time and part time hours available
Are you an experienced Private Medical Receptionist?
Typical duties include:
- Ensure an effective, efficient and cheeful reception service is provided to patients, practioners and any other visitors to the practice.
- Reschedule appointments as requested
- Check invoices, recieve supplies
- Maintain diary and staff leave schedule
- Other reception or admin duties ad required
- At least 2 years experience working as a private medical receptionist
- Front of house reception or back office experience
Please send us your CV if you meet the above requirements.
I look forward to hearing fro you