£21k - 23k per year
Health Social Care Team
almost 4 years ago
A very busy private clinic specialising in Men and Women's hormonal health and based in Central London is currently seeking a Permanent Clinic Receptionist/Administrator:
Private Medical Receptionist
Full time- 8.30am till 5.30pm (Mondays to Fridays)
£21,000 - £23,000 per annum
Typical duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting patients, therefore acting as first point of contact in a highly professional manner
- Advising patients on necessary documentation needed pror to their appointments
- Preparing the consultation rooms
- Booking and ammending appointments as necessary
- Dealing with prescription requests effectively
- Ordering of stationer supplies when needed
- Filing of documents electronically
Start date is dependent on availability of the right candidates but ideally by June 2017.
A minimum of 1 to 2 years experience within a patient facing and administrative (within the private healthcare sector) is ideal, however we will consider candidates with excellent customer service and administrative backgrounds within a corporate environment.
Please send your CV ASAP or call 02071986080 if you would like to be considered for this position or if you will like to be considered for similar roles in future.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.