Kensington and Chelsea, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinic Manager to join one of our Clients in the Private Healthcare sector in Knightsbridge.
They are looking for someone experienced to join the team and take responsibility for the day to day operations whilst supporting the continuing growth of the practice and be the Registered CQC Manager, therefore you must have a sound knowledge of CQC Standards and Compliance for Private Practices.
You will be;
- CQC experienced and be responsible for policy and process
- Have a Private Healthcare Background
- Provide strong leadership
- Patient focused
- Work within a close-knit team, communicate effectively with co-workers
- Highly Presentable
- Organised and excellent time management skills
- The registered CQC Manager for the Practice
- Passionate in delivering an exceptional quality of care and service
- Previous Management experience is essential
If this sounds like you and you have the relevant experience, please email me your CV today on Elizabeth.email@example.com.
If you would like to discuss further, please call Rob or Liz on 02071986080.