West End, London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + 33 Days Annual Leave
9 months ago
One of TPP Healthcare's clients are looking for a well presented and experienced receptionist to join their clinic based on London's world famous Harley Street.
This is an opportunity to work for a flourishing organisation where performance, commitment and proactivity is valued and recognised.
You will be;
- Extremely well presented and professional
- Available to work Monday to Friday between 8.00am - 8.00pm
- Happy to work occasional Saturdays
- Excellent communicator (face to face & telephone)
- Highly organised
- Previous experience in clinical or medical facility
- Happy to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Be a team player
- Have good attention to detail
- Able to prioritise a busy workload without direct supervision
Your duties will include;
- First point of contact for all patients
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the clinic
- Contribute to smooth day-to-day running of reception
- Ensure the waiting room is tidy and clean and stocked with refreshments at all times
- Maintain strict confidentiality and respect for patients
- Booking and amending appointments
- Admin duties such as stationary stocks, sorting post, answering the phones, responding to emails and enquires
You will get;
- Salary of £22,000 - £24,000 Per annum
- 33 days annual leave
- 5% Pension
- Great Learning and development opportunities
This position is a full-time role and will include working Monday-Friday on a rota basis between 8.00am-8.00pm.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or send your CV to Elizabeth.Frank@tpp.co.uk or call 02071986080 for more information.