£63000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
12 days ago
This exciting permanent Principal Engineer role offers a salary of up to £66,000 p/a, hybrid working, career progression and development in a medical Trade Union.
In your new role you will report into the Head of Engineering and be responsible for the full end-to-end development, implementation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the software solutions.
Some of your duties will include:
- Lead and manage a cross-functional team in the delivery of software solutions
- Full lifecycle software development.
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging of critical business and web applications in various programming languages.
- Development and maintenance of internally developed software solutions, observing and applying industry coding standards.
- Play a lead role in the end-to-end delivery of new web and/or business systems including the requirements gathering, design, development and implementation
To excel in this role, you will have
- Extensive experience in delivering solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the PowerPlatform and experience of developing web-based software applications in .NET.
- Proven management experience
Your new organisation will offer you a range of benefits including up to 32 days plus BH's, generous maternity, adoption, paternity, and shared parental leave packages and more!
If you are interested in applying for this role through TPP Recruitment, then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.