£28,050 - 31,510 per year
over 3 years ago
TPP are working with a leading education charity to recruit a Primary Growth Officer, to cover maternity leave for a minimum of 9 months based in Chatham, Kent. This is a full time position paying £28,050 increasing to £31,510 on successful completion of the probationary period.
The Primary and Early Years Growth Officer will responsible for developing partnerships with primary schools to roll out their successful teacher training programme.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the recruitment of new Primary and Early Years partner schools to achieve agreed teacher placement targets
- Managing the allocation and placement of all Primary and Early Years teachers, generating placement requests from schools and match Primary and Early Years teachers to schools
- Building a pipeline of new primary partner schools and EYFS settings
- Developing and maintaining robust relationships with other partners such as Local Authorities, academy chains, federations, Teaching School Alliances and school trusts as agreed with the School Partnership Manager
Technical competencies required:
- Knowledge and experience of primary/EYFS settings and schools and primary/EYFS teaching practice
- Ability to manage projects independently
- Experience of partnership and stakeholder management
- Confidence and ability to pitch and sell to external audiences
- Knowledge of current educational policy and national education landscape