Up to £22372.00 per annum + FTE
6 months ago
Our client is a leading men's cancer charity and they have an exciting short-term opportunity for a Primary Care Education Coordinator.
As part of the education team you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing opportunities within NHS trusts and Clinical Commissioning Groups for the delivery of a tailored GP education module.
- Plan education events, which may include sourcing the speaker, confirming venue, delegate liaison, and undertaking any follow-up actions.
- Upload monitoring information onto the team database, and provide summary reports to feed into the evaluation of the programme activity.
Key skills and attributes will include:
- The ability to multi task and work autonomously
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- A confident communicator
- Strong organisation skills.
They are offering 30 hours per week to worked over 4 days and operate a flexible working programme.
The role is funded initially until March 2018
Closing date = 24 November 2017
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com