£30600.00 - £32500 per annum
5 months ago
I am working with a reputable health membership body based in Central London who are looking for to recruit a Press Officer on a permanent basis.
A key role, you will be part of the Communications and External Affairs directorate, which is responsible for a wide range of activities, including member engagement, press relations, policy and public affairs, stakeholder engagement, internal communications, digital communications and publications.
Please note, my client has stated that they would be keen to recruit a temporary candidate to this role whilst they recruit to the permanent role.
- Commission internally and draft proactive media releases and statements, opinion and comment pieces and letters to editors, while ensuring balance across the organisation's activities
- Day-to-day media liaison with key publications and journalists
- Creating consistently clear, accurate and compelling content for external and internal audiences
- Collaborate with the Communications Officer to source and edit copy for e-newsletters
- Disseminate news coverage internally to multiple stakeholders
If you have previous experience of writing media releases, opinion pieces and general articles on health subjects and have proven experience of working in a press office/newsroom or on media work within content of a wider communication teams, then we would like to hear from you. This role could be perfect for those of you with excellent knowledge of UK national and regional media as well as knowledge of/an interest in health communications.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - J65838AM - in the subject line.