£30600 - £31600 per annum
7 months ago
Our client is a very well-known membership body who's working culture boasts a progressive, supportive and friendly environment.
It's been a really eventful time for the team there and due to an increasing workload, they are now looking to add a brand new Press Officer on a permanent basis to report into the Communications Manager during this exciting time.
As a key member of the team, you will provide a wide-ranging, pro-active press and editorial support to the communications function.
* Commission internally, and draft pro-active media releases and statements, opinion and comment pieces and letters to editors
* Day-to-day media liaison with key publications and journalists
* Disseminate news coverage internally to multiple stakeholders
* Create consistently clear, accurate and compelling content for external and internal audiences
* Deliver and evaluate content across a range of communications channels
* Respond to general communications enquiries from teams across the College
This is ideal for those of you who have experience of working with journalists and writing press releases and a track record of being proactive when sourcing and identifying news stories from within an organisation.
If you would like to play a key part in a team that will invest in your career aspirations then we would like to discuss the role with you in some more detail.
Please email your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - J61777AM - and I will contact you.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.