£31400 - £33400 per annum
12 months ago
I am working with a well-known Health Membership Body who are looking to recruit an experienced Press Officer to join their hard-working, sociable and progressive team on a permanent basis.
Sitting with the Communications team, this role will be key to providing a practical, hands-on press and editorial support to the department, enjoying a variety of responsibilities spanning across press relations, policy & public affairs, internal communications and digital communications.
- Produce media releases, statements, opinion & comment pieces and letters to editors
- Daily media liaison with key publications and journalists
- Log media enquiries, responding or forwarded responses, as appropriate
- Media monitoring and disseminating news coverage internally to multiple stakeholders
- Deliver and evaluate content across a range of organisational communications channels including websites, microsites, intranet and social media channels
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious and renowned organisation. If you have a track record of writing media releases, opinion pieces and general articles (preferably on health topics) and can demonstrate either a knowledge of, or desire to work within health communications then we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV, quoting the reference number - J69085AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 18th February 2019