£00.00 - £18.57 per annum
3 months ago
I am working with a well-known Health Membership Body who are looking to recruit a Press Officer for a temporary period of 1-2 months.
In this role, you will provide media relations support to projects and campaigns and ensure that the Press Office runs smoothly and effectively by contributing to the management of media systems and information services
- Respond to enquiries from journalists, staff and members, ensuring all calls emails and written correspondence are answered promptly and efficiently
- Respond to news articles and/or items, Government announcements and other relevant external events as appropriate and directed
- Develop and sustain good working relationships with key media contacts
- Produce daily summary of the main news and political agenda and circulate to relevant staff
- Maintain and develop media contact databases
This is a great opportunity for those of you with a strong knowledge and understanding of working in a fast-paced media team. If you have experience of dealing with broadcast and print journalists as well as experience of gathering information from a wide variety of sources and translating it into successful press releases, reports and articles - then we'd like to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV, quoting the reference number - J68939AM - in the subject line.